So I haven't been doing the best job keeping up with the blog, but we did get a fun update at our last doctor's appointment. They estimated Bishop's weight to be 5 lbs. Folks, that is bigger than the little white fluffy dog we all know and love! Little Bella weighs in at 4.4 lbs (on a fluffy day). That is a crazy comparison for me to think about! Everything on our last ultrasound looked good, and they said he has hair! What color do you think??? He is also already "in position" to be born (cooperating already)! Our doctor wants to start our weekly appointments a week earlier than normal, so we will go back next week (and every week after that until he's here)!
The nursery is coming together. I can't wait to get it all finalized and be able to share pictures!
Here are a couple of pictures from our appointment last Thursday!
34 weeks, facing upwards, lips sticking out
34 weeks, Bishop's foot
And Bella...
9 years ago





4 comments:
I vote....red hair!!!!
Wow, that is a big "reality check" to find out he is bigger than your BabyBella! I am glad things are moving along and will pray for God's perfect timing and your peace while you wait. Cannot WAIT to see the nursery pics!! Yeah!
You are so precious! I've been thinking about you everytime I get into my car because I have a baby gift for you that I have been meaning to mail LIKE EVERYDAY! I promise I will get it in the mail to you soon! I felt so bad that I couldn't make it to your Dallas shower. I was in Austin photographing a wedding that weekend and I totally forgot to RSVP and send you an email saying I couldn't make it! I'm sorry for being so delinquent!
I hope and pray that you're feeling well. I know... the hips start to hurt after a while! It's all worth it in the end. I'm sure you hear everyone say that, but it's really true!
You're going to be such a good mom! You are already so precious to your sweet little son.
I can't wait for the day that you guys will meet him! He is and will be amazing, I'm sure!
Keely, it was great to browse your blog! I should be packing ... a vacation with the triplets' in Denver for 3 days, then Phoenix for 3 days. It will be fun. I'm so excited for you guys. What a big life change you are getting ready to face. Be sure and study #6 on Jamie's 10 observations! You will be awesome parents I know!!! Love ya! Rox
Post a Comment