Our 37 week appointment was rather uneventful. I didn't expect much because I had only a few little contractions over the long Memorial Day weekend. What a difference being able to relax and be off your feet makes! We haven't changed in dilation or effacement, but he is positioned very low! We are set to be induced on Thursday, June 4th! We will go in at 5:30 that morning to get everything started, and we should have a baby later that day!
9 years ago





5 comments:
So excited to meet Bishop! Love you and praying for you!
I can't wait to meet Bishop! It has been so great to share all the pregnancy happiness with you. Make sure Andrew keeps us updated on the big day! You will do great!!!!
Congratulations, Keely!!! I'm praying for you guys!!
Hey Keely ~ Are they inducing because he so big? You'll be 38 weeks, right? I'm just curious, because my Dr. was so conservative about inducing; I got induced at exactly 39 weeks and only because my fluids were low and I had high blood pressure. That's awesome you all have a day!! I'll be praying for you, Andrew and Bishop!!
I am so excited for you Keels. I will be praying for you tomorrow. I can't wait to meet Bishop! :)
Post a Comment