It was an exciting appointment today! I had been having contractions all day, and I was anxious to see if they were "doing" anything. The answer was yes. The doctor said I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. She said that we are far enough along now, to just keep doing what I've been doing. I go back next week to see where we stand, but she said she definitely doesn't think Bishop will make it 5 more weeks to our due date!
And these are belly shots, put up just for Shelley...

9 years ago





8 comments:
two comments: you look tiny and adorable, that baby boy looks BIG! I can see why you are uncomfortable my dear. Hang in there - in God's perfect time!
Love,
Whoa...she has a serious baby! So excited!!!
Hey my sweet girl! Well, looks like Master Bishop may not like the month of June as a birth mo.! Ms. Desee thinks he's chosen the beautiful month of May! :-) A man who knows what he wants!!! I have 3
of those! :-/ May God Bless all 3 of you and may your birth experience be awesome~ Pix, pix, and more PIX!
I love you,
Desee
hey beautiful mom to be! i agree with jamie - you look tiny, but i can't say the same for bishop!?! ; ) little bishop is going to be absolutely perfect! just a few more weeks. i canNOT wait to see pictures. praying for a healthy and hopefully quick delivery!! love ya, anna
Love you Keels! Keep us posted! Sully looks so proud. :)
Somebody is ready to meet their Mommy!! :) Jack didn't want to wait til his due date either. I guess Bishop just can't wait either. :) You look great by the way!
I knew it!!! So glad I mailed that package to you!!! Please have Andrew text Blake so we can be praying for you guys while you are in labor!
WOW!!! So happy for you guys this is super exciting. Let me know when you need a babysitter
Post a Comment