I guess you can consider yourself truly part of the "blogger world," ready or not, when you get tagged. I am now "official," as Lauren has tagged me. I can't break the cycle, so here goes!
The rules of the “meme”:
1. List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
2. If you're tagged, you've got to post & tag 3-5 other people.
3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan.
1. List your top ten favorite films (in no particular order).
2. If you're tagged, you've got to post & tag 3-5 other people.
3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan.
Top Ten
1. Father of the Bride II
2. Little Rascals
3. Benny & Joon
4. I Am Sam
5. Ocean's Eleven
6. Notting Hill
7. Little Miss Sunshine
8. Steel Magnolias
9. Smokey Mountain Christmas (starring Dolly Parton)
10. My Best Friend's Wedding
I tag back Lauren! We have an unsurpassed loved for Carmela's in Beaumont!
Dan, my hat tip to you: wear it backwards on a windy boat.





2 comments:
yay carmellas!!!
Thanks for the tag! :) Y'all are too cute!
Post a Comment