Monday, July 7, 2008

one great year

one year ago today, I started life alongside my best friend. to the love of my life, Andrew, here's a tribute to you, who can always make me smile... it's been a great year! (scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the playlist to hear the slideshow music)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Keely and Andrew!!! (For some reason it says video not availabe when I tried to play it.)

Anonymous said...

It works now, that was so sweet it made me teary-eyed! Love you both!! !J

Kate said...

How cute are you! I guess we both had the same idea! Hahah! Thanks for the heads up that it wasn't working- I think it's fixed now!

Thanks again for well wishes!

Carrie said...

Happy One Year! Seems like it went by fast! You guys are adorable- I loved the pictures. Congratulations!