We are at week 16, and we have movement!! I felt my first flutters on New Years Day, followed by a couple of thumps! I've felt quite a few from then until now, and I have to say, I'm thrilled! Most of the time, it just feels like little pops in my belly!
This week the baby is the size of an avocado - yum! Its eyes are settling into their permanent position, and its body is beginning to look a little more proportioned.
We're counting down the days until our ultrasound! We're pretty set on our boy name, but we're having trouble deciding on a girl, so we're just going to wait and see what the little baby is before we stress about it too much!





7 comments:
I LOVE the picture :) You look precious and that shirt is adorable! XOXO
It's "Blake" right??? LOL...So exciting that you felt something so soon! Baby Walker is pretty much moving every second but about 3 hours a day... :) The best is during worship at church!
cute shirt and way cute belly! love you!
So precious!! I am happy you are feeling your little one move. I didn't feel ours until week 21!! :)
YEahhhhhhhh! Isn't that the most amazing thing, like you realize for the first time there REALLY is a real baby in there! Enjoy it! We cannot wait to find out what your little one is! You look adorable by the way!
Precious!!!!! You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever! :) So happy for you!
you should be a model for pea in the pod or something! such a cute little prego-bump! love it! little baby snyder is really making him or herself known early....that's good : ) - lots of personality. enjoy all those little kicks. truly an amazing gift
Post a Comment