We went last Thursday for our last check-up with the specialist, and everything looked good! The baby had grown significantly and was measuring long! We were able to hear the heartbeat again and see our little bean dance around quite a bit! It was amazing to see those tiny arms and legs moving so quickly! I can't wait to squeeze them! We go to our new doctor on the 12th and are excited to meet her! We don't know if we'll get another sonogram or not, but hopefully so! If we do, I am prepared to beg for any hints on whether the baby looks like a boy or a girl!
I am nearing the end of my first trimester already, and the time really seems to have gone by quickly. I am feeling pretty good most days now, which is a relief, and I have gotten some energy back as well.
Here are some pictures from our appointment below! The first one is where he was measuring the heart rate, but I like it because you can see little dots where the arms are!
Oh, and I added a poll to our blog! If you'll look over to the right, there is a place where you can vote on whether you think Baby Snyder is a boy or a girl!






1 comments:
Those are beautifully clear pics of Baby S! So cute!!!!!!!!!! Love you 3! J
Post a Comment