It is very hard to believe that we are at the end of our 1st trimester already! The time goes by so quickly, and so slowly all at once! We had a wonderful doctor's visit on Friday with my new OB. I really liked her and am going to really enjoy being able to go to appointments in Katy, rather than drive to the Medical Center. Andrew had to work and wasn't able to make it, but I was able to bring him back a couple of great pictures! We didn't think we'd be getting another ultrasound, but we were thrilled! Any chance we get to look at our baby, we will take! I was amazed at how much the baby had changed in just a week! Baby S was sitting upright, legs crossed, giving a nice profile shot! Its little left hand was up by its face and even open and closed (I took that as a wave)! I begged the u/s tech to look between the legs, and she laughingly humored me, but Baby S was sitting Indian style, so we couldn't even make a guess! The baby was still measuring long, moving our due date up a few days again to June 17th.
Keep voting on whether you think it's a boy or a girl! We go back in January and just might find out then! Here are the pictures! They're not near as clear because I had to scan them in rather than getting a digital copy like before.

9 years ago





7 comments:
How fun! How are you feeling? Do you guys have the anatomy ultrasound scheduled to find out the gender? I'm excited for you!!
Keely, I don't know if you remember, but we met at Jamie (Campbell)'s baby shower this summer, and we both were a little baby crazy!
Congratulations on your baby!! We're expecting, too - due May 1:) Such a happy time!
Hey again! No, we're not finding out - we're going to surprise ourselves and everyone else! We already had the ultrasound where the technician can tell - we couldn't, but she knew. Craziness!Maybe you'll move to dallas and then I'll have a third new mom friend here! :)
Congrats Keely and Andrew on a great appointment and more pics!!! I also cannot believe you are getting into your second tri! You know your research-nerd friend is here and ready to help you with ALL your baby registry choices!!! We hope to see you in Dallas if it works out, if not we will be in touch soon! Love you 3! j
Exciting times Keely...so I predict it to be ALL girl!!! But that is just my two cents! I cannot wait to meet Baby S! We hope you and Andrew have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Love, Rhonda
Umm...so can our kids still hang out? Cause Baby Walker is measuring FAT....LOL...and will probably be not too great at sports...Maybe they can just watch Aggie Football together :)
So amazing!!! Congrats on the little one that soon to grace this earth!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. For some reason, I am feeling it will be a boy. Maybe that is because my best friend is soon to be birthing a baby boy in February?! I will be excited to get details--how you are feeling?? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment