Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week One with Bishop













It's hard to believe we've had our little guy now for over a week. We brought him home on Saturday, June 6, 2009. He is a really good baby. He doesn't hardly ever cry, and is still a good eater and he sleeps long stretches at night. One of the biggest questions we get is "How are the dogs reacting to him?" We are very proud of them, as they are doing very well! Sully is VERY protective of Bishop and becomes very curious of his noises. Bella is tolerating him just fine for now. We think she likes him, but is still choosing to keep her distance for now.

Click here for pictures from Week One.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful baby boy! And...I know one when I see it x's 3!!! Job/Joy well done Keely & Andrew! I told Todd, in his B-Day card, that Bishop looks just like HE did as a baby. You need to show us some baby pix of you, Daddy, Todderman & Andrew. Genes are amazing~ So is Master Bishop!!! I can't wait to hold the little guy.

I can see the glow in the sky from Katy, TX & Chevy Chase Ln.! xoxoxox
Love & Hugz,
Desee (Disa)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Bishop updates!!! He is precious and looks like has gotten a lot of love already! Hugs to all three! ps- there was something real sweet about seeing my "little brother" holding his baby boy!

katy said...

I love all the pictures of Bishop! Keep them coming!

Sarah said...

congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. He's just perfect! Hope you're recovering well and adjusting to your new life! :)

Jaime Dadd said...

Hi Keely! He's so precious---what a beautiful baby! And that's great that he is sleeping so well already! I am SO happy for you guys and I hope we can meet Mr. Bishop someday soon. Miss you! Jaime

Elicia said...

Aww, love the family pic! I'm glad you all had a good first week together!