Well, tonight, I said goodbye to the best graduation gift ever, my Yukon. I loved that car - even though it's just a worldly possession. Plus, it was a gift from Mom and Dad and I didn't want to give it up. But the gas prices just aren't SUV friendly for commuters, which is what I'll be starting in June when I go to work for Andrew. So we shopped around and got a deal that we would have been silly to pass up. So, so long Yukon. We've been through a lot. Moving, evacuations, foster dogs, new puppies, new jobs, more moving...I hope you end up in a good family, maybe they'll have lots of little kids to jump on your seats.
9 years ago





1 comments:
Bye bye SUV were Bella and Sully cuddled with me on my first ride to Beaumont. (Sully was having a little bit of a rough night - if you know what I mean - so I won't miss that part.) What did you end up getting?
ps- how do you put music on your blog? A friend asked me about that recently and I was clueless. Leave it to Keels to figure it out. Night, j
Post a Comment